Statistical techniques are used to extract information from numerical data.
Almost any kind of quantitative measurements can be usefully analysed using descriptive statistics or modelling techniques.
We can offer access to a team of professional statisticians, who will aim to give understandable answers to your data analysis questions or problems or help you design experiments.
Typical services we can provide include:
- Descriptive statistical analysis
- Planning and conducting experiments and interpreting statistical analyses
- Help with surveys – design and analysis of questionnaires
- Sample size and power calculations
- Advanced statistical modelling – including data mining techniques
We can also offer short training courses in basic statistical methodology, tailored to your precise requirements.
Please contact Kerry I' Anson on 01603 255342 to be put in touch with one of our consultants